Abstract Submission Information
The 2017 Call for Abstracts is now closed. Late breaking abstract submission will open on 2 June 2017.
ISEH members receive free abstract submission! Join ISEH and Register for the Annual Scientific Meeting (click here to learn more about the benefits of ISEH
New Investigator Travel Grant Criteria and Scale
All ISEH “Member-in Training” New Investigators are eligible to apply for a travel grant for the ISEH 46th Annual Scientific Meeting in Frankfurt, Germany. To be considered for a travel grant please ensure that you meet the following criteria.
- Be a current member of "Member-in-Training" of ISEH
- Currently be either a STUDENT or POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
- Submit an abstract
- Complete the ISEH 2017 Application for Travel Funds and submit it with your abstract
Travel Grant Award Scale
Travel grant awards are based on the applicant’s city of residence. Award amounts per location are listed below.
- Same city/suburb – 0
- Domestic (host continent) – $100
- International Tiers
- 1st Tier – $250
- 2nd Tier – $500
- 3rd Tier – $750
Experimental Hematology Travel Grant
Up to ten (10) - $1,000 USD travel awards will be given out for the ISEH Annual Scientific Meeting.
Criteria for the Travel Grant:
- You must submit an abstract to the Annual Scientific Meeting and declare that you want to be considered for this award during the submission process.
- Be a current member of ISEH.
- Currently be either a Student or Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Submit a manuscript to Experimental Hematology within 4 months of the ISEH annual meeting (or by end of the current calendar year).
Payment will be sent via wire or check after proof of manuscript submission has been received.
This travel grant is supported by Experimental Hematology and it's Editor-in-Chief, Connie Eaves.
A pre-meeting workshop exclusively for graduate students and post-doctoral fellows will be offered this year on the morning of 24 August. If you are interested in participating in the Pre-meeting Workshop as an oral abstract or poster presenter, please submit an abstract to the ISEH call for abstracts. Be sure to answer "yes" to having your abstract considered for the Pre-meeting Workshop. Participation in the Pre-meeting Workshop is not required to have your abstract considered for the main meeting. However, the top two oral presentations from the Pre-meeting Workshop will be chosen for oral presentations at the main meeting, which may provide an additional opportunity to receive a talk at the main meeting.
The submission categories are as follows:
- Developmental Hematopoiesis
- Adult HSC Biology
- Lineage Differentiation
- Transcriptional and Epigenetic Regulation
- Microenvironment and Signaling
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Hematopoietic Malignancies
- Novel Tools and Technologies