ISEH is distinguished for its progressive approach to research and dissemination of knowledge. Needless to say, the cornerstone of ISEH is its members: an inclusive, international forum of over 650 clinicians and researchers from 40 countries. ISEH members are committed to creating opportunities for rewarding interactions between leaders in the field, young scientists and industry.
Now is the time to join or renew your membership for 2013 and Connect, Explore and Advance your profession. Take advantage of enhanced year-round benefits, including:
- Online education: this year, ISEH will bring cutting-edge scientific education directly to you with three unique webinars.
- Experimental Hematology, the official Society Journal, has a new look!
- No page fee for articles published
- No manuscript submission fee
- Fast turnaround time for decisions (about 25 days for first decision)
- Expedited online publication (5 days from Acceptance)
- Table of contents emailed directly to you when each issue is released
- ISEH Connections in Hematology, your ISEH e-newsletter, is the exclusive source for Society, member and industry news.
- New in 2013: The e-newsletter will include detailed meeting reports, expanded industry news highlights, and career information
- Reduced registration fees at the ISEH Annual Scientific Meeting (Vienna 2013) and no abstract submission fee for oral and poster presentations
- Eligibility for ISEH awards and travel grants
- Expanded and updated Career Site, your online resource to the next career opportunity
- Access to ISEH's interactive website
Renew online or join by credit card today by logging on to your ISEH account with your username and password and select "Securely Renew Your Membership.” Need help with your login or password credentials? Contact ISEH for assistance.
To download a print version of the form for payment by check, click here