Gordon Research Conference: Tissue Niches & Resident Stem Cells in Adult Epithelia
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology 7-12 August 2016
The GRC "Tissue Niches and Resident Stem Cells in Adult Epithelia” will focus on comparative principles of adult epithelial stem cell dynamics and niche signaling in the homeostasis of different tissues. This conference will include work on the molecular control of stem cell function from the epidermis and its appendages, intestine, lung, mammary gland, cornea and retina, epithelial transition zones, and emerging work from other epithelial tissues. All model organisms are welcome. We strongly believe in being inclusive, and hope to inspire a principle of alternating speakers that will allow a variety of participants to contribute to this exciting meeting over the coming years.
12th International Congress of Cell Biology
Czech Republic, Prague Congress Centre 21-25 July 2016
The aim of the congress is to offer a unique opportunity for sharing selected aspects on the latest evidence-based research findings and applications. Also, the congress is a stimulating forum for professional development and establishing fruitful global and regional collaboration. Newly integrated into the congress program are the academic, scientific, and corporate project development day, the exchange and career fair for students, the industry training center, and new innovative congress technologies for delegates.
24th Biennial EACR Congress
Manchester Central Convention Complex, UK 9-12 July 2016
EACR24 will offer:
- Innovation: pushing the agenda to make precision medicine a reality
- Focus: participants can create a tailor-made programme from the 3 parallel sessions covering 18 priority areas
- Breadth: the EACR Congress is Europe’s largest dedicated conference on basic and translational research
- Sharing: poster sessions and oral presentation of best abstracts to allow researchers at all levels to share their results and discoveries
- Networking: excellent opportunities to meet new contacts and develop new collaborations