Membership Types & Benefits
$190.00 (USD) - 1 year membership
$525.00 (USD) - 3 year membership - Save time and money with the 3 year option.
- Any scientist engaged in the study of hematology and stem cell research qualifies for membership.
- Includes a full-text online subscription to Experimental Hematology, including supplements and abstracts for ISEH-supported meetings.
- Option to purchase print issues of Experimental Hematology: (1-year: additional $50.00; includes online subscription).
- Includes two free career posts in the ISEH Career Center per year.
Associate/Member in Training
$70.00 (USD) - 1 year membership
$195.00 (USD) - 3 year membership - Enrollment as a student or PhD fellow for the next 3 years is required for this membership option.
Any student registered in a University or College of higher learning, or post-doctoral fellow may join as an Associate member.
- Option to purchase a personal full-text online subscription to Experimental Hematology: additional $75.00.
- Option to purchase print issues of Experimental Hematology: additional $150.00 (includes online subscription).
All ISEH members enjoy the following benefits:
- Online Education: Cutting edge scientific education directly to you through online sessions.
- Experimental Hematology:
- No Page Fee for articles published
- No manuscript submission fee ($50 savings)
- 10% discount on open access fee
- Fast turnaround time for accepted manuscripts (about 3 weeks)
- Table of Contents emailed directly to you.
- ISEH Connections in Hematology: the ISEH electronic newsletter, this is the exclusive source for Society, member, and industry news. Includes: Meeting Reports, expanding industry news highlights, and career information.
- Reduced registration fees at the ISEH Annual Scientific Meeting (San Diego 2016) and WAIVED abstract submission fee for oral and poster presentations.
- Eligibility for ISEH awards and travel grants.
- Career Site, your online resource to the next career opportunity.